Fear


Go beyond the fear
; It is the winning sensation lies there ; .. I hate to start this again ..Really .. But this is important, for me ... Yea for me, not for other...

The reason is inside me; inside your self.... there is no need to be afraid of the outsider.
... L O O K ; L I S T E N ; W R I T E ; D O

Sunday 21 December 2014

Kucing bernama Dickens



Writer : Callie Smith Grant
Kucing bukanlah sekedar hewan piaraan
Kucing adalah sahabat dalam melewati masa-masa sulit.
Kucing mengulurkan persahabatan, membawa kita merasa geli.

Buku ini berisi kisah nyata yang menawan. Tiap-tiap kucing memainkan peranan penting dalam kehidupan manusia pemiliknya.
Amazing book for the pet lover, especially cat.
You do not have to say a love
Just show it
As the cat’s affection in a way we cannot hear, but that touched the heart



No comments: