Fear


Go beyond the fear
; It is the winning sensation lies there ; .. I hate to start this again ..Really .. But this is important, for me ... Yea for me, not for other...

The reason is inside me; inside your self.... there is no need to be afraid of the outsider.
... L O O K ; L I S T E N ; W R I T E ; D O

Saturday 19 July 2014

a story after 16 July



I must make a living
I must fight the boring feeling, cannot be blinded by the fact that the working environment does not act in my favor.
En.. Sometimes I surrender to the feeling. But then I question myself?
What else can I do? It is terrible imagining what can happen to me. The home to be bought needs funding, the magistrate tuition fee must be paid, and the business to be accomplished has not shown positive result yet.
What a worse situation. ..I must be patient, be patent and struggle hard.
 When those are done, then it is the time to move to other better condition.
 Please pray for me. See yea en.

No comments: