Fear


Go beyond the fear
; It is the winning sensation lies there ; .. I hate to start this again ..Really .. But this is important, for me ... Yea for me, not for other...

The reason is inside me; inside your self.... there is no need to be afraid of the outsider.
... L O O K ; L I S T E N ; W R I T E ; D O

Wednesday 23 July 2014

The dream



I have ever written to you about my opinion on this working environment. Right en?
Well that’s true; I have no good feeling about this. I have been through this for years. I do not mean to underestimate what I have gotten from it. I thank to god for the experience so far and I also I am making living from it.
What I want to tell you is about career development. The schema is not clear. For years, there is no change, it is stagnant. I am not bad at performance.
 Must we work without certainty that we are considered for promotion? So how can we improve in the aspect of financial? I am sad about it.
I know there is nothing we can do to force the system? It seems impossible to hope for better take home pay. So I make up my mind. It is time to find another source that backs up the dream. Yea, it is my dream to have financial stability.
Go back to school again and study the trading system. Do you get what I mean en? Hmmm, my dream also is to tell you the success story.
See you en.

No comments: