Fear


Go beyond the fear
; It is the winning sensation lies there ; .. I hate to start this again ..Really .. But this is important, for me ... Yea for me, not for other...

The reason is inside me; inside your self.... there is no need to be afraid of the outsider.
... L O O K ; L I S T E N ; W R I T E ; D O

Monday 21 July 2014

Indoensian time for forex trading


Trading time at forex based on indonesian zone time per session :
1. New zaeland & Autralia : 05.00 to 14.00 WIB
2. Japan & Singapore  : 07.00 to 16.00 WIB
3. Europe : 13.00 to 22.00
4. America : 20.30 to 10.30

so there is always time to trade. it encompasses 24 hour. When one session is at the end of the session, the other starts.
Which one is the best time to take position at Forex and which market is best? 
sources : http://www.marketiva-id.com/#

No comments: