Fear


Go beyond the fear
; It is the winning sensation lies there ; .. I hate to start this again ..Really .. But this is important, for me ... Yea for me, not for other...

The reason is inside me; inside your self.... there is no need to be afraid of the outsider.
... L O O K ; L I S T E N ; W R I T E ; D O

Saturday 19 July 2014

Learn, learn ,. learn



Hi, en
I am still doing my best to sharpen my analysis for this trading world. i always find it complicated.
Hmmm .. very difficult en. The more I study it, the more I become confused.
I wish somebody is with me now sharing the idea.
There are many tools that must be understood. God, I hate it. But the learning process must be continued. I want you hear success story from me. I do.
The trade is not a puzzle, not also a gambling. It must be done by thorough analysis, and there comes the problem.
En.. by the way, what you do? Write me the news one time. Okey?

No comments: