Fear


Go beyond the fear
; It is the winning sensation lies there ; .. I hate to start this again ..Really .. But this is important, for me ... Yea for me, not for other...

The reason is inside me; inside your self.... there is no need to be afraid of the outsider.
... L O O K ; L I S T E N ; W R I T E ; D O

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Happy Hari Raya


Dear en
En.. I write this in the dawn of hari raya. It is 4 o’clock am now. It is Hari Raya .
Islamic people celebrate it as a winning day.
Well, winning day; it is like having a party after going through hard moment, right? It is true. We are fasting for one month. Is just fasting? No. many others ritual activity are performed.
The fascinating thing is that we do not eat at the day. You have the food, the drink but you forbid your selves to eat them. They belong to you.  If you want to cheat, then you can eat. Nobody see you.
But you still do not do it. This fasting month is essentially not about you and the others but it is mainly about you and the god, the Creature. So it is done sincerely. It is like a self-education process. It is for  our own personality not for anybody.
Personality class has over and here we are in the winning day. But the question is, will the knowledge we get can be implemented in our next day? En, let us hope and pray, we strive to be better day to day.
Happy Hari Raya ,En ..

No comments: