Fear


Go beyond the fear
; It is the winning sensation lies there ; .. I hate to start this again ..Really .. But this is important, for me ... Yea for me, not for other...

The reason is inside me; inside your self.... there is no need to be afraid of the outsider.
... L O O K ; L I S T E N ; W R I T E ; D O

Friday 3 October 2014

COURSE LIST OF MASTER MANAGEMENT UNHAS


Preprogram Class
The first stage is preprogramming class. This will last from 15 September to 6 November 2014 with the following courses :

1.   MICRO/MACRO ECONOMIC by Prof.Dr. I Made Benyamin, M.Ec & Dr.Hj.Nursini, SE.,M.Si

2.   BUSINESS STATISTIC by Dr. Yansor Djaya, SE.,MA & Dr. Paulus Uppun,MA

3.   MANAGEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL AND BUSINESS by Dr. Mursalim Nohong, SE.,Msi & Dr.Hj. Jumidah Maming, SE.,M.Si

4.   FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING by Drs.H. Kastumuni Harto,MSI., AK & Drs.Syahrir, Msi.,Ak



Classmate at MASTER OF MANAGEMENT UNHAS 2014/2015

Robert Tataming, Muh. Chaerul, Suryadi Syam, Ulfhy Alvini, Shaela Mayasari, Muh. Idris

A. Fadilah T.A., Rezky Fitriani, Yudha Ramadhan, Syafruddin, Himawan Sutanto, Brigita Ayu Krespati, Nurjannah 

Hermanto Barapadang, Arni Haerani, Astriwati Biringkanae, Mustamin Oka, Indriwan Dermayasair, Steven Ronaldy L.

No comments: